The app emulates primary grading techniques used in a high-end digital suite; instead of applying and manipulating a filter to fit an image, the app allows you to adapt and refine the source image to achieve the look and feel you want.
The latest updates to the app include an improved maximum editable resolution for more recent hardware so users can edit photos taken on the latest iPhone; an improved pan and zoom facility allowing for a closer image inspection on screen, enabling users to refine their pictures with even greater precision; and an improved image processing system to make grading and saving photos even quicker.
The full list of upgrades to Mill Colour 1.2 include:
- Geo-location and other EXIF data within the original image is now preserved
- Improved maximum editable resolution for more recent hardware
- Improved image processing system
- Improved pan & zoom available on image inspection screen
- Improved compression quality of saved images